8am - 9:40am & 10:20am - 11am | Acacia I
In this session the core principals of the immune system, chronic immune conditions, HIV, and their relevance to your practice will reviewed. This dynamic presentation elucidates current epidemiology, prevention and safety measures. In addition, cutting-edge research, including herbal and nutritional support that is directly applicable for immune system support for your daily patients, as well as to chronic immune challenged patients will be presented. A complementary approach to orthodox care and adjunctive nutritional and herbal support will be presented.
• Review the Human Immunodeficiency Virus and its effects on CD4+ cell function
• Review of the warning signs of HIV infection
• Antiretroviral therapy goals and managing side effects with nutritional/herbal support
• Dietary, lifestyle, and herbal support for patients with chronic immune concerns, including HIV/AIDS patients
• Nutritional foundations that every patient can benefit from for optimal immune system protection
Speaker provided by Standard Process, Inc.