sold out expo...get on the wait list today!
August 25-28, 2022
The National by FCA Convention & Expo
Hyatt Regency in Orlando, FL
Getting on the Wait List for Booth Space
The expo for this event is currently sold out and we are maintaining a wait list. Please note that FCA events are not open to the public. Only confirmed exhibitors and attendees that qualify for our continuing education program may attend the event / expo.
- Complete and return all 9 pages of the exhibit contract (minus payment information) to Heather@fcachiro.org or by fax to 407-218-5242. In addition to the exhibit contract, CBD companies are required to complete the CBD Addendum. This places you on the wait list.
- Any exhibit space that becomes available will be offered on a first come first serve basis.
- Once exhibit space is offered and accepted, full payment would be due within 48 hours.
Hotel reservation information, which includes a special vendor offer, will be included in the booth confirmation email following the processing of the contract and payment.
Expected Attendance – Audience Demographics
The expected attendance and demographics listed below are based on last year’s participation.
1,800 to 2,200 Attendees Total Anticipated
88% in-person + 12% virtual
83% from Florida + 17% from out-of-state
68% chiropractic physicians + 32% other
(other: chiropractic assistants, certified chiropractic physicians assistants, and guest)
Exhibit schedule with attendee break times
Exhibitor setup is on Thursday, August 25 from 1pm to 7pm
Exhibit teardown may begin Sunday, August 28 at 12:30pm - breakdown prior to this time is strictly prohibited.
Pricing and Floor Plan
The floor plan consists of 360 total exhibit spaces which include the following booth sizes: 10x10, 8x10, 6x8 spaces and 6x2 table tops. Exhibit pricing ranges from $1,740 to $2,595, depending on booth size and location. Forced traffic is accomplished through the positioning of the session rooms, inclusion of hospitality stations, and planned receptions in the exhibit area on both Friday and Saturday.
The exhibit fee covers rental of the space and includes an 8' back drape, 3' side drape, a 7"x44" company I.D. sign, and is carpeted. Basic wireless internet access - suitable for web browsing and emailing - is provided complimentary. Furniture, electric, and premium wireless service are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Order forms for these items will be available in the official decorator's Service Kit (emailed to the main contact person approximately 60 days out from event).
Exhibitors are welcome to bring their own furnishings or rent them from the decorator. A furniture package to include either a 6- or 8-foot skirted table, two chairs, and a wastebasket is typically $235. Basic electric will be approximately $250+.
Sponsorship + Marketing
All event-related advertising and sponsorships are available to confirmed exhibitors only. Event sponsors enjoy a number of exclusive marketing opportunities packaged along with exhibit space. Advertising is available for as little $80 up to $835. Our cash program sponsorship drives traffic to your exhibit space and in turn allows us to give-away three cash prizes totaling up to $10,000. The cash program is included with event sponsorship or available a la carte for $975. Details on this, and more, are provided once the exhibit contract has been received, approved and processed. View event sponsorship details
As an exhibitor, you are entitled to the following:
- Attendee list provided in PDF format - includes USPS mailing address info only. The first list will be provided approximately two weeks prior to the event with a final list sent one week post-event.
- Company name + booth number with web link on the website (www.thenationalchiro.com).
- Company name + booth number included in the onsite exhibitor directory.
- First right of refusal on exhibit space for next year’s event, provided floor plan/venue remains unchanged.
As an exhibitor, you may be contacted by outside vendors regarding housing, meeting space, mailing lists or other offers – please BEWARE OF SCAMS and potential fraud. A list of official service providers will be included in your exhibit confirmation. The Service Kit which includes shipping information and order forms for furniture, electric and lead retrieval rental will be emailed to the main contact person on the exhibit contract approximately 60 to 45 days out from the event.