CDC developed the Clinician On-Call Center as a resource available to healthcare personnel working to prevent, detect, and respond to COVID-19. The Clinician On-Call Center is a 24-hour hotline with CDC clinicians standing by to answer questions about COVID-19.
Clinicians are available 24 hours a day to discuss a wide range of COVID-19 topics, including:
• Clinical diagnosis, testing, and management
• Worker safety
• Infection prevention and control
• Home isolation and return-to-work
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Pregnancy and breastfeeding
• Vulnerable populations
• Contact tracing and epidemiology
• Postmortem care
CDC has also provided a downloadable poster for your office.
For other helpful COVID-19 resources, please see the FCA COVID-19 RESOURCE CENTER.